Looking for a great deal on Cape Town shark diving ?
We figured you’d rather have a Cape Town shark diving supplier chasing you than having to waste your time phoning people who didn’t answer their phones, or played lousy hold music only to tell you that they didn’t have what you’re looking for.
We get Cape Town shark diving suppliers to compete for your business.
Fill your details in and we’ll pass them on to an approved and recommended Cape Town shark diving specialist in your area. They’ll call you with their best offer, exclusive to customers from this website. It’s a 100% free, no obligation service . They know you’re serious about buying and they know they have to give a great price or we drop them. This means that you’re going to get a good deal from someone who actually wants your business.
Here’s how we make sure you always get a great deal on Cape Town shark diving .
We’re deadly serious about making sure you always get a great deal. After all, we have to uphold our reputation as the best place to buy Cape Town shark diving online .
- We conduct frequent random price checks.
- We make ‘mystery shopper’ purchases to make sure that the Cape Town shark diving supplier is giving our customers the best possible deal.
- We get your feedback and rate the supplier or operator. A couple of bad comments and we kick them off our list.
The full day tour provides the following:
- Door to door transfer.
- A light breakfast on arrival
- A information and safety briefing.
- 3-5 hours at sea
- Cinematographer to capture all the action
- Experienced dive master and skipper
- 7mm wet suit with mask and snorkel
- Scuba gear available for PADI certified divers
- 6 man cage allows you to have several dives
- The biggest boat only take 20 clients.
- On return to shore a light lunch is served.